Unique Listing Credits Terms and Conditions
(Qualifications to Receive Credit for each Unique Listing)
- Property Listing in the MLS must be a PUBLIC Property Listing, not a Private Listing. Private Property Listings do not qualify for the Unique Listing Credits.
- Residential & commercial properties for sale or rent can all qualify as Unique Listings.
- To qualify as a Unique Listing, the property listing must be entered into the MLS first, thus it cannot be a duplicate of a listing which already exists in the MLS, entered by another MLS Member.
The MLS Member entering the listing first will receive a credit for the property listing (residential or commercial).
- All subsequent listings of the same property will be accepted into the MLS, and the broker’s name and contact information will be reflected on the listing as a Listing Agent, however all subsequent agents will not receive a Unique Listing Credit for the listing, because the property already exists in the MLS database.
- Property Listings must remain active in the MLS for a minimum period of 5 months, unless the property becomes sold or rented before 5 months by the Listing Agent or another MLS Member.
- If the property is sold or rented before 5 months by the Listing Agent or another MLS Member, the Listing Agent who entered the Unique Listing will still receive a Unique Listing Credit for the listing.
- If the property is sold or rented before 5 months by a non-MLS Member or unknown broker, the property listing status should be updated as SOLD by the Listing Agent who entered the Listing into the MLS. The Listing Agent will still receive a ½ unit credit for their assistance in keeping the MLS database updated and accurate.
- Listings deleted and re-entered do not qualify as Unique Listings.
- No Fake Listings are ever permitted. Members entering fake listings will face Stiff Penalties.
- Members will lose credit for ALL of their listings, even their Unique Listings.
- Members can be suspended or terminated at the discretion of IndiaMLS management.
- Compliance Committee will rule based upon the facts presented.
- Compliance Committee will be made up of brokers’ peers (other brokers in the industry)
- Listings cancelled prior to the five (5) month term will not qualify for the Unique Listing Credit.
How Does the Unique Listing Credits Program Work?
- Each Premium MLS Subscription is valued at INR 30,000, and the subscription is valid for a period of 3 years.
- Each Annual Advanced MLS Subscription is valued at INR 10,000, and valid for 1 year.
- Premium Members and Annual Advanced Members will earn credits during the first twelve months for each Unique Listing entered into the MLS. Upon earning the minimum credits defined for each plan, the Members can receive a refund of the full value of the MLS Subscription paid by the Member.
- Each Unique Listing entered into IndiaMLS per the Unique Listing Credits T&C will earn the MLS Member one credit towards their total. For example, 25 Unique Listings = 25 Credits.
- When an Annual Advanced Member achieves the 25 Unique Listing Milestone within 12 months from the date they became a Member of IndiaMLS, the Member will qualify to receive a refund of their Full Subscription price of INR 10,000.
- When a Premium Member achieves the 60 Unique Listing Milestone within 12 months from the date they became a Premium Member of IndiaMLS, the Member will qualify to receive a refund of their Full Subscription price of INR 30,000.
- In summary, when an MLS Member successfully enters a minimum number of Unique Listings into IndiaMLS for their level of membership, they will receive a refund of the full subscription price (exclusive of GST) which they had paid to become a Member of IndiaMLS.
- In the event a Member’s subscription was acquired from IndiaMLS at a discounted price, upon entering the minimum number of Unique Listings required, the Member will receive a refund of only the amount which they had originally paid (exclusive of GST). For example, if Member received a discount of 3,000 and paid only INR 27,000, then he will receive back INR 27,000 upon entering 60 Unique Listings in the MLS.
- What happens if a Member uploads less than the required number of Unique Listings for their respective level of membership?
- Annual Advanced Members Do Not receive partial credit for submitting less than the required minimum number of Unique Listings, therefore, they must enter at least 25 Unique Listings to qualify for a full refund of their Subscription Price.
- Premium Members must submit a minimum of 60 Unique Listings into the MLS to qualify for a full refund of their Subscription Price.
- Premium Members can receive partial credit if they submit less than 60 Unique Listings.
- If a Premium Member contributes only 30 Unique Listings, he will receive a credit of INR 15,000 against his 30,000 subscription value, thus the net price for his entire subscription will be only INR 15,000.
- If a Premium Member receives a discount of 5,000 at time of purchase (Subscription price paid equals INR 25,000), and then Member uploads 30 Unique Listings, how much refund will he receive?
- The Member will receive a total refund of 15,000 minus the 5,000 discount already received during the initial sign-up, thus providing Member with a total refund of INR 10,000.
Are Unique Listing Credits awarded to Members who enter more than 50 Listings?
- The maximum credit a Member can earn is equal to the total amount the Member paid for their Membership in IndiaMLS. This program is designed to help Members earn back their full subscription cost; thus, their Membership would essentially be free for qualifying Members.
- The Unique Listing Credits program is only valid for the first 12 months of Membership in IndiaMLS. Therefore, the Unique Listing Credits will not be given to Members in perpetuity, only during the first full year of their membership.
- The Unique Listing Credits is a promotional program and can be halted at any time by IndiaMLS Management. However, all brokers who are registered before the termination of the program will continue to receive the benefits throughout the first full year of their membership.